INSTALLATION OF WORKS
Terms and Conditions
All goods sold by ADW Heating & Plumbing are subject to the terms and conditions stated below. The acceptance of orders means acceptance of the conditions set out below which may not be altered other than in writing, signed by a principle of ADW Heating & Plumbing
Installation Of Works
ADW Heating & Plumbing will always install appliances that follow manufacturers instructions and up to current standards and regulations
WARNING – It is illegal for any unregistered person to install gas or multi fuel appliances
Chimneys / Flues
ADW Heating & Plumbing strongly recommends that all flues are swept prior to installation & cannot be held responsible for faulty chimney stacks, pots or faulty flues prior to or after installation. Where an open pot has been fitted ADW Heating & Plumbing cannot be held responsible for any damage to carpets or fireplace resulting in soot loosened by rain, hail or snow unless caused by our negligence. In the event that a fire fails to operate correctly due to any deficiency in the flue or chimney it can be rectified at the additional cost of the customer
IF YOU WISH TO MOVE THE DATE OF YOUR INSTALLATION WE REQUIRE MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS NOTICE.
FAILURE TO GIVE THIS NOTICE WILL RESULT IN A CANCELLATION CAHRGE OF £150.00
Warranty on Gas & Multi Fuel stoves
All gas and multi fuel appliances must be installed by a Gas Safe or Hetas registered engineer and serviced at least once every 12 months. In the case of the products with extended warranties it is a stipulation of the terms of the warranty
- Please make sure that there is a clear and ready access to your gas meter, as fitters will not be able to test for gas escapes
- Customers must ensure that the room is cleared and all electrical equipment is disconnected. Carpets should be rolled back and furniture / ornaments are covered prior to fitting as no responsibility will be accepted for damage.
- ADW Heating & Plumbing strongly advises the customer to witness the gas soundness and flue flow tests that are carried out prior to installation of any fireplace. The existing pipework and flue system are the responsibility of the customer and not of ADW Heating & Plumbing
- ADW Heating & Plumbing cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur tp the customers existing fireplace décor. Plaster or skirting boards around the installation unless caused by the company’s negligence
- ADW Heating & Plumbing will not cut around hearths, remove fitted wardrobes or shelving, refit skirting boards or dado rails, electrics or re-plaster as these are specialised skills
- ADW Heating & Plumbing are not responsible for the removal of your old fireplaces, brickwork, bathrooms, tiles, boilers or any other appliances
- ADW Heating & Plumbing will bag up any rubble and leave it in a safe place of your choice on your property
- ADW Heating & Plumbing can arrange a professional rubble removal company at the expense of the customer
A deposit is to be agreed and required upon signing this job sheet and the outstanding balance due on completion of the job.
If the customer cancels the order ADW Heating & Plumbing is entitled to recover its reasonable losses
ADW Heating & Plumbing retains full title and rights of ownership of any goods supplied until such a time as payment is received in full.
Methods of Payment
Cash or a BACS transfer
Cancellation charges – A minimum of 25% cancellation charge will apply to orders cancelled. This is at the managers discretion
Late payments will incur a fee of £20.00 per day to cover costs
All goods carry a manufacturers guarantee. In the unlikely event that any fire or surround has to be removed and refitted at anytime under the guarantee or otherwise then ADW Heating & Plumbing will not be responsible for any redecoration or damage to wallpaper / skirting boards etc..
Any dispute arising from the contract shall be deemed to fall within the jurisdiction of the county court or the high court and will be dealt with in accordance with the Sale of Goods & Services Act.